- Study in Barcelona, Spain's second largest city and one of the trendiest in Europe.
- Become part of a truly international community with students, faculty and staff coming from all over the world.
- Feel right at home in a school with a caring eye for its students in a friendly and family-like atmosphere and a secure environment.
- Study abroad at another location and/or transfer from campus to campus without interrupting your studies.
- English as the language of instruction
Rigorous Academic Standards
- Providing for easier transferability of credits, study programs are compatible with the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) as well as with the American educational system that is based on semester and quarter credits.
- Study programs and courses are regularly reviewed and modernized to accommodate the growing needs of the business world at large.
- Choose from a wide variety of study programs, combining best of both worlds: specialization and flexibility.
- Specialization courses are offered from the moment you start your studies and not just at the end of the program.
- Study programs are of modular design, providing students with optimal flexibility throughout the academic year.
- Summer School allows students to speed up their studies (or to start sooner for those who do not want to waste any time over the summer).
- Learn from international faculty members who combine a solid academic background and ample professional experience as business leaders, industrialists, entrepreneurs and/or consultants.
- Benefit from the practical skills and knowledge based approach to contemporary business and management education.
- Interactive teaching is ensured by limiting groups to approximately 24 students and by basing most classes on the case method.
- Students are regularly assessed through an ideal mix of individual and team projects, presentations, papers, mid-terms and final exams.
- Multiple starting dates
- Language courses
- Internship options
- Extra-curricular activities
- Guidance and student counseling
- Career preparation and placement
While studying at UIBS, you will:
- expand your horizons;
- discover business;
- develop and improve your leadership and communication skills;
- have international networking opportunities.